Thursday, November 3, 2011

Common - Hungry

A lyrical barrage from Common off the album One Day It'll All Make Sense Lyrics Yo, niggaz don't want none of this Niggaz know they can't fuck with this Turn this shit up just a little more I walk the night in rhymin armor, bomb a nigga like a winter coat Have him on Death Row searchin for an Interscope Yet I sparkle like Irene Cara Symbolize dope, like sirens do terror Mary who just had a baby someone else decapitated Flashbacks of past raps make me so glad I made it Players is gettin traded I drop a gem on, them who's style is jaded My juice is grated Shit is so bangin niggaz say it's gang related On philosopher's rink of thought, I've skated with precision Crews is gettin split like decisions Com'a let it ride and collision Vision like Coleco or intele, I battle stars in stellar... Regions, my thought scheme was my like my offspring Now, it's teethin My reason to rhyme applies to season and time Seizin the mind, body and regions divine In mom's cookouts, I'm leavin the swine Verbal vegeterian, squash beef with Ice Cube Came in this rap like nude Now I'm fully clothed with flows You tricks can't hide behind expensive cars and clothes Old niggaz I expose like Luke does hoes in videos With classic material, imperial and rugged like Got mag, but my slugs a mic You fake like a smile, like a hug I'm tight Skip ladies, this is rip a muthafucka night Oracle eros, niggaz don't even run for cover right Downtown interracial lovers hold hands I breathe heavy like an old man, with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment